Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Export_Utility::the_post() in /home/emmausrcus/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-exporter/utility.php on line 114
- The Bible, consisting of the sixty-six books the Old and New Testaments, is the infallible, inerrant, inspired Word of God. It is our ultimate authority in all matters of faith and life, not the traditions of the church or the opinions of men.
- There is one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) who are to be equally loved, honored, and worshiped.
- All mankind participated in Adam’s fall from his original sinless state and is thus lost in sin and totally depraved.
- The Sovereign God, for no other reason than His own unfathomable love and mercy, has chosen in Christ lost sinners from every nation to be redeemed by the atoning death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Those sinners whom the Spirit quickens, come to believe in Christ as Savior by the Word of God, are born again, become sons of God, and will persevere to the end.
- Justification is by faith alone, apart from works. Through faith alone we receive Christ and His perfect righteousness, and are thereby granted an eternal pardon.
- God relates to His people in the Covenant of Grace, in which He promises that He will be our God, and we, as well as our children, are His special people. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the sole Mediator of the Covenant of Grace.
- Baptism is a sign and seal of God’s covenant and is properly administered to children of believers in their infancy as well as to those who come as adults to trust in Christ.
- At death, the Christian’s soul passes immediately into the presence of God and the unbeliever’s soul is eternally separated from God unto condemnation.
- Jesus Christ will return to earth, visibly and bodily, at a time when He is not expected, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
- The Gospel of God’s salvation in Jesus Christ must be published to all the world as a witness before Jesus Christ returns.